Are you Dr. Novak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3173 Chili Ave
Rochester, NY 14624Phone(585) 889-0750Fax(585) 889-0759
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sue-Ann Novak, MD is a board certified family physician in Rochester, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Indiana. She is affiliated with Unity Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Join now to see all
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York