Dr. Hall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office227 Blue Earth Place
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone+1 785-236-1693Fax+1 785-320-2585
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suelyn Hall is an urologist in Manhattan, KS and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Manhattan Surgical, Geary Community Hospital, Ascension Via Christi Hospital, Manhattan, and Herington Municipal Hospital. She received her medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 23 years. She is experienced in stone disease, hormone replacement, female and male urologic diseases, and pediatric urology.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1993 - 1997
- New York Medical College at Montefiore Medical Center North DivisionResidency, Surgery, 1991 - 1993
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- KS State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Banner - University Medical Center SouthTucson, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: