Are you Dr. Khajuria?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 Seneca St
Seattle, WA 98101Phone(206) 223-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suheir Khajuria, MD is a board certified internist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New Hanover Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Government Medical College AmritsarClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsReducing heart failure readmissions by teaching patient-centered care to internal medicine residents.Janet D. Record, Cynthia S. Rand, Colleen Christmas, Laura A. Hanyok, Molly A. Federowicz, Andrew Bilderback, Amar Patel, Suheir Khajuria, David B. Hellmann, Roy C. Zi...> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2011 May 9
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterSeattle, Washington