Are you Dr. Hariharan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Hospital South Dr
Austell, GA 30106Phone(770) 944-2830Fax(678) 581-7170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sujatha Hariharan, MD is an oncologist in Austell, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with WellStar Cobb Hospital, WellStar Kennestone Hospital, and WellStar Paulding Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Final results from the large sunitinib global expanded-access trial in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Gore ME, Szczylik C, Porta C, Bracarda S, Bjarnason GA, Oudard S, Lee S, Haanen J, Castellano D, Vrdoljak E, Schöffski P, Mainwaring P, Hawkins RE, Crinò L, Kim TM, Ca...> ;Br. J. Cancer. 2015-06-30
- Axitinib versus sorafenib in advanced renal cell carcinoma: subanalyses by prior therapy from a randomised phase III trial.Escudier B, Michaelson MD, Motzer RJ, Hutson TE, Clark JI, Lim HY, Porfiri E, Zalewski P, Kannourakis G, Staehler M, Tarazi J, Rosbrook B, Cisar L, Hariharan S, Kim S,...> ;Br. J. Cancer. 2014-06-10
- Randomized phase II multicenter study of the efficacy and safety of sunitinib on the 4/2 versus continuous dosing schedule as first-line therapy of metastatic renal ce...Motzer RJ, Hutson TE, Olsen MR, Hudes GR, Burke JM, Edenfield WJ, Wilding G, Martell B, Hariharan S, Figlin RA> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2011-03-01
- Join now to see all
- Decision Left to School Board After Cobb Health Officials Approve Measures on Masks in SchoolsSeptember 8th, 2021