Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 N Main St
Freeport, NY 11520Phone(516) 623-3322Fax(516) 623-3526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suk Sik Kim, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Freeport, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1966 - 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Allogeneic ovarian transplantation using immunomodulator preimplantation factor (PIF) as monotherapy restored ovarian function in olive baboon.Feichtinger, M.,Barnea, E. R.,Nyachieo, A.,Brännström, M.,Kim, S. S.> ;J. Assist. Reprod. Genet.. 2017 Nov 13
- Mount Sinai South NassauOceanside, New York