Overview of Dr. Medina
Dr. Suleyki Medina is a geriatrician in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baptist Hospital of Miami and South Miami Hospital. She received her medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 25 doctors at Baptist Hospital of Miami and one of 9 doctors at South Miami Hospital who specialize in Geriatrics. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. She has 1 publication and 26 citings.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Brooklyn CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsPalliative Care Consultation Trends Among Hospitalized Patients With Advanced Cancer in the United States, 2005 to 2014.Muni Rubens, Venkataraghavan Ramamoorthy, Anshul Saxena, Sankalp Das, Sandeep Appunni, Sagar Rana, Brittany Puebla, Deborah Suarez, Mariana Khawand-Azoulai, Suleyki Me...> ;American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. 2019 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: