Dr. Rahman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20707 Hillside Ave
Queens Village, NY 11427Phone+1 718-463-9727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Chittagong Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Sabrina Rahman, Haseeb FrahmandJune 30th, 2019
- Brookdale Hospital Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: