Are you Dr. Goel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Veterans Ave
Biloxi, MS 39531Phone(228) 523-5000Fax(228) 523-5993
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suman Goel, MD is a board certified pathologist in Biloxi, Mississippi. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Pennsylvania, and Alabama. She is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Hartford HospitalFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2011 - 2012
- USA HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2007 - 2011
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsSensitivity and specificity of bone marrow hemophagocytosis in hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.Suman Goel, Jacek M. Polski, Hamayun Imran> ;Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science. 2012 Dec 21
- 51 citationsAssociation of Cervical Cytology and HPV DNA Status During Pregnancy With Placental Abnormalities and Preterm BirthZhuang Zuo, Suman Goel, J. Elliot Carter> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2011 Aug 1
- 9 citationsPrimary renal zygomycotic infarction mimicking renal neoplasia in an immunocompetent patient.Suman Goel, James E. Carter, Andrea G. Kahn, Michael C. Culpepper> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2009 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care SystemBiloxi, Mississippi