Dr. Moole is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3890 Johns Creek Pkwy
Suwanee, GA 30024Phone(770) 400-0828
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2006 - 2009
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- M. Rampure Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Screening for Familial Colorectal Cancer Risk amongst Colonoscopy Patients New to an Open-Access Endoscopy CenterSumana Moole, Thomas J. McGarrity, Maria J. Baker> ;International Scholarly Research Notices. 2012 Mar 22
- 12 citationsMedical complaints are more common in young school-aged children with parent reported insomnia symptoms.Ravi Singareddy, Sumana Moole, Susan L. Calhoun, Peter Vocalan, Marina Tsaoussoglou, Alexandros N. Vgontzas, Edward O. Bixler> ;Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 2009 Dec 15
- Emory Johns Creek HospitalDuluth, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: