Dr. Parikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave, S60
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone(216) 444-1994
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Neurogenetics & Metabolism, 2004 - 2006
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Natural History of Rett Syndrome & Related Disorders Start of enrollment: 2015 Nov 01Alan K Percy, MD, Jeffrey L Neul, MD, PhD, and Walter E Kaufmann, MD
- Survey on Supplement Use in Mitochondrial Disease Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Sumit Parikh, MD, Amel Karaa, MD, and Michio Hirano, MD
- Phase 2 Study of EPI-743 in Children With Pearson Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 01Klein, D.M.,McCracken, E.,Scaglia, F.,Vockley, G.,Enns, G.,Abdenur, J.,Klein, M.,Parikh, S.
- North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium Patient Registry and Biorepository (NAMDC) Start of enrollment: 2010 Dec 01Enns, G.M.,Hoppel, C.L.,Haas, R.H.,Cohen, B.H.,Saneto, R.P.,Naviaux, R.K.,Hirano, M.,Scaglia, F.,Pascual, J.M.,Gavrilova, R.H.,Craigen, W.,Haller, R.G.,Sims, K.B.,Goldstein, A..,Karaa, A.,Falk, M.J.,Gropm...
Publications & Presentations
- Mitochondrial DNA A3243G variant-associated retinopathy: a meta-analysis of the clinical course of visual acuity and correlation with systemic manifestations.Razek Georges Coussa, Elliott H. Sohn, Ian C. Han, Sumit Parikh, Elias I. Traboulsi> ;Ophthalmic Genetics. 2021 Apr 8
- Haploinsufficiency of POU4F1 causes an ataxia syndrome with hypotonia and intention tremorBryn D. Webb, Anthony Evans, Thomas P. Naidich, Lynne M. Bird, Sumit Parikh, Meilin Fernandez Garcia, Lindsay B. Henderson, Francisca Millan, Yue Si, Kristen J. Brenna...> ;Human Mutation. 2021 Apr 15
- Brain morphological abnormalities in children with cyclin-dependent kinase-like 5 deficiency disorderYingying Tang, Zhong Irene Wang, Shaheera Sarwar, Joon Yul Choi, Shan Wang, Xiaoming Zhang, Sumit Parikh, Ahsan N.V. Moosa, Elia Pestana-Knight> ;European Journal of Paediatric Neurology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Why Having Healthy Mitochondria Matters—and How to Power Yours UpApril 24th, 2018
- Mitochondrial Organizations Cooperate to Launch Pilot Phase of the Mitochondrial Care NetworkJanuary 8th, 2018
- New Clinical Care Guidelines Issued for Patients with Mitochondrial DiseaseOctober 24th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for RehabilitationCleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic Fairview HospitalCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: