Dr. Bhatta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S Maryland Ave # Mc3051
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-702-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2011 - 2015
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRandomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Global Phase III Trial of Talimogene Laherparepvec Combined With Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma.Jason A Chesney, Antoni Ribas, Georgina V Long, John M Kirkwood, Reinhard Dummer, Igor Puzanov, Christoph Hoeller, Thomas F Gajewski, Ralf Gutzmer, Piotr Rutkowski, Le...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2023 Jan 20
- 17 citationsIncidence of skeletal-related events among multiple myeloma patients in the United States at oncology clinics: Observations from real-world dataChristopher Kim, Sumita Bhatta, Lori Cyprien, Rafael Fonseca, Rohini K. Hernandez> ;Journal of Bone Oncology. 2019 Feb 1
- 34 citationsRole of the RANK/RANKL Pathway in Multiple Myeloma.Noopur Raje, Sumita Bhatta, Evangelos Terpos> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Cancer Medicine: New, Improved, Expensive and Exploited?October 6th, 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: