Are you Dr. Shyamsundar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone(202) 865-6711Fax(202) 865-6713
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sumitra Shyamsundar, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Howard University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- RNT Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Simultaneous dorsal dislocation of the interphalangeal joints in ring finger with proximal interphalangeal joint dislocation of the middle finger: case report and revi...Shyamsundar, S., Macsween, W.> ;Hand Surg. 2005
- TGF-beta1 as a marker of delayed fracture healing.Zimmerman, G., Henle, P., Kusswetter, M., Moghaddam, A., Wentzensen, A., Richter, W., Weiss, S., Shyamsundar, S.> ;Bone. 2006 Mar
- The use of multi-media messaging in the referral of musculoskeletal limb injuries to a tertiary trauma unit using: a 1-month evaluation.Archbold, H. A., Guha, A. R., Shyamsundar, S., McBride, S. J., Charlwood, P., Wray, R.> ;Injury. 2005 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Howard University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia