Dr. Kumar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1725 E Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909Phone(719) 471-1069
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suneel Kumar is a pulmonologist in Colorado Springs, CO. He received his medical degree from McGovern Medical School at UTHealth and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and pleural disease and is experienced in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Texas Health ResourcesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2012
- UCHealth Memorial HospitalColorado Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: