Dr. Bae is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office774 Christiana Rd
Newark, DE 19713Phone(302) 731-3017
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1975 - 1978
- Huron HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Seoul National University College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- DBC2/RhoBTB2 functions as a tumor suppressor protein via Musashi-2 ubiquitination in breast cancer.Choi YM, Kim KB, Lee JH, Chun YK, An IS, An S, Bae S> ;Oncogene. 2016-12-12
- Application of Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling In Predicting Drug-Drug Interactions For Sarpogrelate Hydrochloride In Humans.Min JS, Kim D, Park JB, Heo H, Bae SH, Seo JH, Oh E, Bae SK> ;Clin Ther. 2016-10-06
- 4 citationsTransmission of 51.56-Gb/s OOK signal using 1.55-μm directly modulated laser and duobinary electrical equalizer.Sung Hyun Bae, Hoon Kim, Y. C. Chung> ;Optics Express. 2016 Oct 3
- Join now to see all
- ChristianaCareNewark, Delaware
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: