- 5500 Armstrong Rd
Rehabilitation Service, Va Hospital
Battle Creek, MI 49037
Phone: (269) 966-5600
Dr. Cho's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Physical Medicine/Rehab: General Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Cho's Education & Medical Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Detroit - Macomb Hospitals CorpResidency, General Surgery
- Yonsei University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cho's Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Cho's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- B Cell-Intrinsic and -Extrinsic Regulation of Antibody Responses by PARP14, an Intracellular (ADP-Ribosyl)Transferase. Cho, S. H.,Raybuck, A.,Wei, M.,Erickson, J.,Nam, K. T.,Cox, R. G.,Trochtenberg, A.,Thomas, J. W.,Williams, J.,Boothby, M.; J. Immunol.. 2013 Sep 15.
- Requirement for Rictor in homeostasis and function of mature B lymphoid cells. Lee, K.,Heffington, L.,Jellusova, J.,Nam, K. T.,Raybuck, A.,Cho, S. H.,Thomas, J. W.,Rickert, R. C.,Boothby, M.; Blood. 2013 Oct 3.
- STAT4 and T-bet Are Required for the Plasticity of IFN-γ Expression across Th2 Ontogeny and Influence Changes in Ifng Promoter DNA Methylation. Williams, C. L.,Schilling, M. M.,Cho, S. H.,Lee, K.,Wei, M.,Boothby, M.; J. Immunol.. 2013 Jul 15.
Register to See Citations and 31 More...
- Dr. Sung Cho, Dr. Sung Cho, MD, Dr. S Cho, Dr. Sung H Cho
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cho's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Physical Medicine/Rehab, MI)
- Saurabha Bhatnagar, MD
- Fred House, MD
- Stephen Hyman, MD
- Gary Chodoroff, MD
- Brittni Rohde, MD
- Sean Smith, MD
- Jason Peter, DO
- Sunjay Mathur, MD
- David Muzljakovich, MD
- Nikhil Shetty, MD