Dr. Chandra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4108 Watermelon Rd
Northport, AL 35473Phone(205) 366-9898Fax(205) 366-9896
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Barnabas HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013-2014
- Government of Japan Pledges New USD 9.6 Million Agreement with UNICEF and WHO to Strengthen Immunization in the PacificJanuary 28th, 2021
- Window of Opportunity to Avoid Calamity Is ClosingMarch 23rd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: