Overview of Dr. Narula
Dr. Sunil Narula is an oncologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Chicago Medical Center and Silver Cross Hospital. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine Science and has been in practice 20 years. He is one of 123 doctors at University of Chicago Medical Center and one of 35 doctors at Silver Cross Hospital who specialize in Oncology. He has 3 publications and over 50 citings.
Office5841 S. MARYLAND
Chicago, IL 60637Fax+1 815-463-8565
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2001 - 2004
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - Present
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2026
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsElotuzumab and Weekly Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Without Transplant Intent: A Phase 2 Measurable Re...Benjamin A Derman, Ankit Kansagra, Jeffrey Zonder, Andrew T Stefka, David L Grinblatt, Larry D Anderson Jr, Sandeep Gurbuxani, Sunil Narula, Shayan Rayani, Ajay Major,...> ;JAMA Oncology. 2022 Sep 1
- 32 citationsPersonalized Antibodies for Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma (PANGEA): A Phase II Study Evaluating an Individualized Treatment Strategy for Metastatic DiseaseDaniel V.T. Catenacci, Stephanie Moya, Samantha Lomnicki, Leah Chase, Bryan Peterson, Natalie Reizine, Lindsay Alpert, Namrata Setia, Shu-Yuan Xiao, John Hart, Uzma D....> ;Cancer Discovery. 2021 Feb 1
- 20 citationsEvaluation of the Association of Perioperative UGT1A1 Genotype–Dosed gFOLFIRINOX With Margin-Negative Resection Rates and Pathologic Response Grades Among Patients Wit...Daniel V.T. Catenacci, Leah Chase, Samantha Lomnicki, Theodore Karrison, Robert de Wilton Marsh, Murtuza Rampurwala, Sunil Narula, Lindsay Alpert, Namrata Setia, Shu-Y...> ;JAMA Network Open. 2020 Feb 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: