Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone(718) 226-6690
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Hospice and Palliative medicine physician. I have been practicing for more than 3 years now. I lead an interprofessional team and work inpatient and outpatient. I also help with Joint commision certification and lead communication skills workshop.
Education & Training
- Columbia Business SchoolMBA, Deans List, 2018 - 2020
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSmall cell lung carcinoma presenting as a caecal polyp on surveillance colonoscopyAbdullah Mohammad Khan, Khan S, Dave, Bhurgri H> ;Case Reports. 2014 Mar 25
- 2 citationsRetrosternal thyroid mass resulting in axillosubclavian vein thrombosis.Abdullah Mohammad Khan, Sunniya Khan> ;Case Reports. 2014 Feb 5
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: