Dr. Mullick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3036 Centre Oak Way
Germantown, TN 38138Phone+1 901-572-0005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2005
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaInternship, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2003
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsA selective approach to treatment of ulnar polydactyly: preventing painful neuroma and incomplete excision.Suparna Mullick, Gregory H. Borschel> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2010 Jan 1
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - MemphisMemphis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: