Are you Dr. Ponglorpisit?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1808 Sherman Dr
Princeton, IN 47670Phone+1 812-385-3401Fax+1 812-385-9249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suporn Ponglorpisit, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Princeton, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Illinois. She is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago (Mount Sinai)Residency, Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- Grant Hospital of ChicagoResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Grant Hospital of ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Chulalongkorn University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- IN State Medical License 1991 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Speech timing in Thai left- and right-hemisphere-damaged individuals.Gandour, J., Ponglorpisit, S., Khunadorn, F., Dechongkit, S., Boongird, P., Satthamnuwong, N.> ;Cortex. 2000 Apr
- Interaction between tone and intonation in Thai after unilateral brain damage.Gandour, J., Ponglorpisit, S., Potisuk, S., Khunadorn, F., Boongird, P., Dechongkit, S.> ;Brain Lang. 1997 Jun 1
- Speech prosody in affective contexts in Thai patients with right hemisphere lesions.Gandour, J., Larsen, J., Dechongkit, S., Ponglorpisit, S., Khunadorn, F.> ;Brain Lang. 1995 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Gibson General HospitalPrinceton, Indiana