Are you Dr. Dreyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office59 Executive Park South Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329Phone(404) 778-6359Fax(404) 778-7117
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Dreyer, MD is a physiatrist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas. She is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, and Southern Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1988 - 1992
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 109 citationsSacroiliac Joint PainPaul Dreyfuss, Susan J. Dreyer, Andrew J. Cole, Keith Mayo> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2004 Jul 1
- 2 citationsLaboratory evaluation in neck pain.Susan J. Dreyer, Scott D. Boden> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2003 Aug 1
- 68 citationsLumbar zygapophysial (facet) joint injections.Paul H Dreyfuss, Susan J. Dreyer, Alexander R. Vaccaro> ;The Spine Journal. 2003 May 1
- Join now to see all