Are you Dr. Gaylord?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office287 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 795-7180Fax(207) 795-7179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Gaylord, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Lewiston, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Florida. She is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center and Bridgton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1986 - 1989
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsCirculating immune complexes in the seronegative spondyloarthropathiesLuis R. Espinoza, Susan W. Gaylord, Bocanegra Ts, Frank B. Vasey, Bernard F. Germain> ;Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1982 Mar 1
- 44 citationsHistocompatibility Typing in the Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies: A SurveyLuis R. Espinoza, Frank B. Vasey, Susan W. Gaylord, Cindy Dietz, Linda L. Bergen, Paul H. Bridgeford, Bernard F. Germain> ;Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1982 Feb 1
- The "active" rosette test in rheumatoid arthritis: correlation with disease activity.Espinoza, L. R., Gaylord, S. W., Bergen, L., Vasey, F. B., Germain, B. F., Osterland, C. K.> ;Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1980 Sep
- Join now to see all