Dr. Girois is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 Hariton Court
Norfolk, VA 23505Phone(757) 663-8332
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsA comparison of knowledge and attitudes about diet and health among 35- to 75-year-old adults in the United States and Geneva, Switzerland.Susan B. Girois, Shiriki K. Kumanyika, Alfredo Morabia, Elizabeth Mauger> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2001 Mar 1
- Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHampton, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: