Are you Dr. Gresser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNvrh Corner Medical
195 Industrial Pkwy
Lyndon, VT 05819Phone(802) 748-9501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Gresser, MD is a family physician in Lyndon, Vermont. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1992 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 130 citationsPerceived readiness for hospital discharge in adult medical-surgical patients.Marianne E. Weiss, Linda B. Piacentine, Lisa Lokken, Janice Ancona, Joanne Archer, Susan Gresser, Sue Baird Holmes, Sally Toman, Anne Toy, Teri Vega-Stromberg> ;Clinical Nurse Specialist. 2007 Jan 1