Are you Dr. Johns?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3118 E 10th St
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Phone(812) 280-9355Fax(812) 285-1487
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Johns, MD is a board certified family physician in Jeffersonville, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. She is affiliated with Norton Womens and Childrens Hospital and Norton Audubon Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- Charleston Leaders Working to Eliminate Health DisparitiesJune 8th, 2021