Dr. Jordan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office85 Beech St.
Holyoke, MA 01040Phone(413) 534-2523Fax(413) 534-2662
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1992 - 1996
- Newton Wellesley HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Height: a universal cancer risk factor?Susan J. Jordan> ;Women's Health. 2012 Mar 1
- 50 citationsReproductive and sex hormonal factors and oesophageal and gastric junction adenocarcinoma: a pooled analysis.Deirdre Cronin-Fenton, Liam J. Murray, David C. Whiteman, Christopher Cardwell, Penelope M. Webb, Susan J. Jordan, Douglas A. Corley, Linda Sharp, Jesper Lagergren> ;European Journal of Cancer. 2010 Jul 1
- 33 citationsBreastfeeding and risk of epithelial ovarian cancerSusan J. Jordan, Victor Siskind, Adèle C. Green, David C. Whiteman, Penelope M. Webb> ;Cancer Causes & Control. 2010 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: