Are you Dr. Kanehann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3929 Mercy Dr
Mchenry, IL 60050Phone(815) 759-0800Fax(815) 759-2367
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Kanehann, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Mchenry, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Advocate Good Shepherd HospitalBarrington, Illinois