Are you Dr. Kotake?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Jackson St
Denver, CO 80206Phone+1 303-388-4461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Kotake, MD is a pulmonologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Ohio. She is affiliated with National Jewish Health.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsRecruitment of antigen-specific Th1-like responses to the human lung following bronchoscopic segmental challenge with purified protein derivative of Mycobacterium tube...Richard F. Silver, Lynn Zukowski, Susan Kotake, Qing Li, Fatima Pozuelo, Adriana Krywiak, Rhonda Larkin> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2003 Jul 1
- National Jewish HealthDenver, Colorado