Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2775 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017Phone+1 610-861-8080
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2005 - 2007
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- CentraState Healthcare SystemFreehold, New Jersey
- Lehigh Valley Health Network at Coordinated HealthAllentown, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: