Dr. Lovelle-Allen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8341 Bandford Way
Raleigh, NC 27615Phone(919) 925-5910Fax(704) 445-4540
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- School of Applied Functional MedicineAFMC Certified, Functional Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2008 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsDetermining the maximal length of a vein conduit used as an interposition graft for nerve regeneration.Berish Strauch, Michael Ferder, Susan Lovelle-Allen, Keith Moore, D. J. Kim, Josephine Llena> ;Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery. 1996 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: