Are you Dr. McFalls?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 East Grove St
Westfield, NJ 07090Phone(908) 232-6446Fax(908) 232-6447
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan McFalls, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Westfield, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1992 - 1995
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2002
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 66 citationsBehavior of Tissue-Engineered Skin: A Comparison of a Living Skin Equivalent, Autograft, and Occlusive Dressing in Human Donor SitesMichelle Muhart, Susan McFalls, Robert S. Kirsner, George W. Elgart, Francisco A. Kerdel, Michael L. Sabolinski, Janet Hardin-Young, William H. Eaglstein> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1999 Aug 1
- Fulminant head and neck congestion in advanced cutaneous T cell lymphoma: a poor prognostic indicator.Susan McFalls, Jonathan Cohen, Brian Berman, Francisco A. Kerdel> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1995 Sep 1
- 33 citationsPericapillary fibrin cuffs in venous ulceration : persistence with treatment and during ulcer healingVincent Falanga, Robert S. Kirsner, Matthew H. Katz, Edward Gould, William H. Eaglstein, Susan McFalls> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1992 May 1
- Join now to see all