Dr. Mehnert-Kay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1334 N Lansing Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106Phone(918) 587-2171Fax(918) 587-4882
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsDiagnosis and management of uncomplicated urinary tract infections.Susan A Mehnert-Kay> ;American Family Physician. 2005 Aug 1
- Ascending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm in an Elite RunnerSusan A Mehnert-Kay, Louis E. Mulkey> ;The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2001 Jul 1
- Sabotaging one's own medical care. Prevalence in a primary care setting.Sansone, R. A., Wiederman, M. W., Sansone, L. A., Mehnert-Kay, S.> ;Arch Fam Med. 1997 Nov 01
- Join now to see all
- Hillcrest Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: