Dr. Nedza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office812 S. Clay
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone+1 630-842-8111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Nedza is a physician executive in Hinsdale, IL She received her medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She board certified in emergency medicine and clinical informatics. She has expertise in health policy and humanitarian work in Central America.
Education & Training
- Kellogg Graduate School of BusinessMBA, 1998 - 2000
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Christ Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 1993
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 2020
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The future of value-based emergency care: Development of an emergency medicine MIPS value pathway framework.Cameron J Gettel, Bradford Tinloy, Susan M Nedza, Michael A Granovsky, Pawan Goyal, Aisha T Terry, Arjun K Venkatesh> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2022 Apr 1
- 6 citationsEnhancing Appropriate Admissions: An Advanced Alternative Payment Model for Emergency Physicians.Avi Baehr, Susan M. Nedza, Jeffrey Bettinger, Heather Marshall Vaskas, Randy Pilgrim, Jennifer L. Wiler> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2020 May 1
- 2 citationsDefining the 90-day cost structure of lower extremity revascularization for alternative payment model assessment.Yazan Duwayri, Francesco A. Aiello, Margaret C. Tracci, Susan M. Nedza, Patrick Ryan, John G. Adams, William P. Shutze, Ying Wei Lum, Karen Woo> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Medicare Inpatient and Postdischarge Outcomes of Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsJuly 19th, 2017
- Leaders in Emergency Medicine Recognized During ACEP21October 26th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: