Are you Dr. Saviteer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office248 Pleasant St
Concord, NH 03301Phone+1 603-224-7888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Saviteer, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Concord, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1983 - 1987
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMeasles immunization for international travelers.C. Fordham von Reyn, Susan M. Saviteer> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1989 Nov 1
- HTLV-III exposure during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Saviteer, S. M., White, G. C., Cohen, M. S., Jason, J.> ;N Engl J Med. 1985 Dec 19
- Nosocomial infections in the elderly. Increased risk per hospital day.Saviteer, S. M., Samsa, G. P., Rutala, W. A.> ;Am J Med. 1988 Apr
- Join now to see all