Dr. Tucker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Essex Center Dr
Peabody, MA 01960Phone(978) 538-4400Fax(978) 538-4724
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Western OntarioClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2007 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- WV State Medical License 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIntraorbital surgery for trigeminal neuralgia.Susan M. Tucker, Edward C. Tarlov> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2005 Jan 1
- 3 citationsIncidence of lagophthalmos after aponeurotic ptosis repair.Susan M. Tucker, Howard Cabral> ;Orbit. 2000 Jun 1
- Vascular anatomy of the lacrimal gland.Tucker, S. M., Lambert, R. W.> ;Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1998 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: