Are you Dr. Whitney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Whitney, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kansas City, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and Washington. She is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City and is an Assistant Professor at University of Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- Marshfield ClinicInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 1993 - 2001
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsProphylactic versus reactive transfusion of thawed plasma in patients undergoing surgical repair of craniosynostosis: a randomized clinical trialBenjamin J. Pieters, Lisa Conley, Jennifer Weiford, Marilyn S. Hamilton, Brian M. Wicklund, Adam Booser, Adam Striker, Susan Whitney, Virender K. Singhal> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2015 Mar 1
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri