Are you Dr. Feldman-Naim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6917 Arlington Rd
Bethesda, MD 20814Phone+1 301-652-0411Fax+1 301-652-3447
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susana Feldman-Naim, MD is a psychiatrist in Bethesda, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- Central University of VenezuelaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsDouble-blind, placebo-controlled study of single-dose metergoline in depressed patients with seasonal affective disorder.Erick H. Turner, Paul J. Schwartz, Catherine H. Lowe, Stefan S. Nawab, Susana Feldman-Naim, Christopher L. Drake, Frances S. Myers, Ronald L. Barnett, Norman E. Rosenthal> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2002 Apr 1
- 38 citationsLack of relationship between menstrual cycle phase and mood in a sample of women with rapid cycling bipolar disorderEllen Leibenluft, Sharon B Ashman, Susana Feldman-Naim, Kimberly A. Yonkers> ;Biological Psychiatry. 1999 Aug 15
- 3 citationsGender differences in glycosylated hemoglobin levels in seasonal affective disorder patients and controlsIsaac M. Neuhaus, Paul J. Schwartz, Erick H. Turner, Susana Feldman-Naim, Jeffery R. Matthews, Gregory K. Lam, Norman E. Rosenthal> ;Comprehensive Psychiatry. 1999 May 1
- Join now to see all