Dr. Atluru is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18955 N Memorial Drive, Suite 290
Medical Plaza (1) One; Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital Campus
Humble, TX 77338Phone+1 281-446-3800Fax+1 281-446-4490
- Is this information wrong?
- I completed my Medical School at Guntur Medical College (MBBS), Internship at the Govt.Gen.Hospital in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India. Further, I completed Post Graduate Training in Ob/Gyn (DGO) at The Women & Children's Hospital of Madras Medical College and two more years of Post Graduate Training in Ob/Gyn at the Gov.Gen.Hospital/Guntur Medical College (MD). In the U.S., I completed one year Transitional Residency, and three years Ob/Gyn Residency at the State Univesity of New York in Syracuse, New York.
I worked for Cigna Health Plan for two years in Dallas, Texas. From 1987 I am continuously in private practice in Houston, Texas. I was continuously Board Certified in Ob/Gyn and I am a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1982 - 1985
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Guntur Medical College / Govt General HospitalM.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1978 - 1980
- Madras Medical College / Govt Hospital for Women & ChildrenD.G.O., Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1975 - 1977
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1974, MBBS
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 1992
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Telugu, Tamil, Hindi
- Memorial Hermann NortheastHumble, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: