Dr. Bhardwaj is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office255 Lafayette Ave
Suffern, NY 10901Phone(845) 368-8500Fax(845) 368-8460
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1977 - 1979
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1976 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Re: “We May Be Lost, But We're Sure Makin' Good Time”James F. Holland, Sushil Bhardwaj, Larry Norton> ;Cancer Investigation. 1994 Jan 1
- 8 citationsAn intensive sequenced adjuvant chemotherapy regimen for breast cancer.Sushil Bhardwaj, James F. Holland, Larry Norton> ;Cancer Investigation. 1993 Jan 1
- 4 citationsNew approaches to cancer treatment.Sushil Bhardwaj> ;Comprehensive Therapy. 1991 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: