Are you Dr. Lin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 322-3000Fax(615) 453-1733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susie Lin, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Nashville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Alabama, and Texas. She is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2007
Publications & Presentations
- Resident Commentary: Does the Use of Computer-Aided Surgery Affect the Margin Status in Resection of Ameloblastoma?Rachel Strait, Tomasz Czechura, Susie I. Lin> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsWhat are the Effects of Age and Presence of Third Molars on the Occurrence of Unfavorable Splits During Sagittal Split OsteotomySusie I. Lin, Samuel J. McKenna, Fei Ye, Chuan-Fong Yao, Ying-An Chen, Yu-Ray Chen> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2021 Jan 1
- Clinical pathologic conference: diffuse papillomatous lesions of the gingiva with posterolateral neck skin tags.Susie I. Lin, Joseph R. Mort, Paul M. Hinchey, James S. Lewis, Jeffrey P. Zwerner> ;Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, and Oral Radiology. 2017 Nov 6
- Join now to see all
- Vanderbilt Oral Health Consolidates, Expands Services in New LocationApril 16th, 2021
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee