Are you Dr. Basha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103Phone(610) 820-0300Fax(484) 223-3141
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suzanne Basha, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with St. Luke's Sacred Heart Campus and St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus.
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005 - 2009
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsRandomized controlled trial of wound complication rates of subcuticular suture vs staples for skin closure at cesarean delivery.Suzanne L. Basha, Meredith Rochon, Joanne N. Quiñones, Kara M. Coassolo, Orion A. Rust, John C. Smulian> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2009 Dec 1
- 38 citationsIncreased viral load correlates with improved survival in HPV-16-associated tonsil carcinoma patientsMarc Cohen, Suzanne R. Basha, Dawn K. Reichenbach, Erle S. Robertson, Duane A. Sewell> ;Acta Oto-laryngologica. 2008 May 1
- 60 citationsEffectiveness of adenotonsillectomy in the resolution of nocturnal enuresis secondary to obstructive sleep apnea.Suzanne R. Basha, Christie Bialowas, Kevin Ende, Wasyl Szeremeta> ;Laryngoscope. 2005 Jun 1