Dr. Clough is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office230 Schilling Cir, #140
Hunt Valley, MD 21031Phone(443) 414-3764
- Is this information wrong?
- I left practice at the end of 2005 and entered the world of digital health. I am dedicated to creating/supporting digital health solutions that empower people living with a chronic disease to build the necessary self-efficacy to master self-management skills. I'm also focused on how digital health solutions can support (and not annoy!) physicians in the era of value-based care.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2002 - 2004
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsMobile diabetes intervention study: testing a personalized treatment/behavioral communication intervention for blood glucose control.Charlene C. Quinn, Ann L. Gruber-Baldini, Michelle Shardell, Kelly Weed, Suzanne Sysko Clough, Malinda Peeples, Michael L. Terrin, Lauren Bronich-Hall, Erik Barr, Dan ...> ;Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2009 Jul 1
- 234 citationsWellDoc mobile diabetes management randomized controlled trial: change in clinical and behavioral outcomes and patient and physician satisfaction.Charlene C. Quinn, Suzanne Sysko Clough, James M. Minor, Dan Lender, Maria C. Okafor, Ann L. Gruber-Baldini> ;Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 2008 May 12
- The metabolic syndrome and cardiometabolic risk: scope of the problem and current standard of care.Lender, D., Sysko, S.K.> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2006 May
- Join now to see all
- 438: Developing Digital Health Solutions to Help Patients with Chronic Disease - Dr. Suzanne CloughFebruary 26th, 2018
- A Startup Built an App to Help People with Type 2 Diabetes Better Control Their Glucose LevelsMay 2nd, 2017
- Health Systems Use ArmadaHealth's SpecialtyCare Connect® Platform to Optimize in-Network Patient Steerage and ExperienceMarch 1st, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: