Are you Dr. Coble?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office93 Roxbury St
Keene, NH 03431Phone+1 603-357-9959Fax+1 603-357-9758
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suzanne Coble, MD is a board certified family physician in Keene, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center and Monadnock Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Lancaster General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1994
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Discriminability of bursts of reproducible noise.Coble, S. F., Robinson, D. E.> ;J Acoust Soc Am. 1992 Nov
- Early and late selection in partial report: evidence from degraded displays.Mewhort, D. J., Johns, E. E., Coble, S.> ;Percept Psychophys. 1991 Sep
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire