Dr. Lind is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office671 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854Phone+1 732-235-4283Fax+1 732-235-4841
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2000 - 2002
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2000
- Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Treating a Case of First-Episode Psychosis to Uncover Undiagnosed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Case Report.Larayeb Wazir, Dario A Astacio, Suzanne M Lind> ;Cureus. 2023 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: