Dr. Shorten is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1116 Horsham Rd
Ambler, PA 19002Phone(215) 886-0440Fax(215) 886-0447
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: