Are you Dr. Abedi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office70 4th Pl
Brooklyn, NY 11231Phone+1 718-785-7627
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Syed Abedi, MD is a dermatologist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- American University of Integrative SciencesClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHailey-Hailey-Like Pattern of Acantholysis on the Scalp Should Raise the Possibility of Incipient Pemphigus Vulgaris.Silvija P. Gottesman, Syed M. Abedi, Jason R Rosen, Geoffrey J Gottlieb> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2019 Apr 1
- A 12-day-old Male With a "Skin Tag" on the Chin: Answer.Syed M. Abedi, Freya Van Driessche, Jaime Alexander, Edward Heilman, Sharon A. Glick> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2018 Nov 1
- A 12-Day-Old Male With a "Skin Tag" on the Chin.Syed M. Abedi, Freya Van Driessche, Jaime Alexander, Edward Heilman, Sharon A. Glick> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2017 Jul 1
- Join now to see all