Dr. Zaidi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 N Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-962-2894Fax+1 317-963-5285
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Medical Genetics and Genomics, 2003 - 2005
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsClinical characteristics, outcomes and prognosticators in adult patients hospitalized with COVID-19.Warren Gavin, Elliott Campbell, Syed-Adeel Zaidi, Neha Gavin, Lana Dbeibo, Cole Beeler, Kari Kuebler, Ahmed Abdel-Rahman, Mark Luetkemeyer, Areeba Kara> ;American Journal of Infection Control. 2021 Feb 1
- Association of the Calcium-Sensing Receptor Gene with Blood Pressure and Urinary Calcium in African-AmericansSyed-Adeel Zaidi, MD> ;Endocrine Society. 2008 Dec 11
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: