Dr. Ahmed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2100 Stantonsburg Rd
Greenville, NC 27834Phone(252) 847-4100
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified internal medicine attending with a keen interest in hospital medicine. I am a strong advocate of global health and the use of technology in the healthcare system.
Education & Training
- Norwalk Hospital - Yale UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2016
- McGill UniversityBSc, Anatomy & Cell Biology , 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Heart Association ACLS
- American Heart AssociationBLS
- Society of Critical Care MedicineFCCS
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Bausch & Lomb Honorary Science Award University of Rochester, 2008
Publications & Presentations
- Discussing Choices at End of LifeSyed Ahmed, Connecticut Medicine Journal, 12/2017
- Bengali, Hindi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: