Are you Dr. Arshad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 973-5000Fax(916) 973-6264
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Syed Arshad, MD is a board certified neurologist in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Texas, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2005 - 2008
- UPMC PinnacleResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Baqai Medical and Dental CollegeClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA Case of Midbrain and Thalamic Infarction Involving Artery of Percheron.Muhammad Almamun, Appu Suman, Syed Arshad, Sonni Jayathirthachar Sanjeev Kumar> ;Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2015 Mar 3
- 9 citationsCerebral venous sinus thrombosis complicated by subdural hematomas: Case series and literature review.Paul T. Akins, Yekaterina Axelrod, Cheng Ji, Jeremy N. Ciporen, Syed T. Arshad, Mark W. Hawk, Kern H. Guppy> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2013 Jun 19
- Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical CenterSacramento, California