Dr. Ali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office951 Oak St
North Aurora, IL 60542Phone+1 425-261-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2026
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- WA State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAuthor Correction: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, tuberculosis and sexually-transmitted infections among HIV positive patients in Kazakhstan.Ainur Mukhatayeva, Aidana Mustafa, Natalya Dzissyuk, Alpamys Issanov, Bauyrzhan Bayserkin, Sten H. Vermund, Syed Ali> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Sep 7
- 1 citationsHepatitis B, Hepatitis C, tuberculosis and sexually-transmitted infections among HIV positive patients in KazakhstanAinur Mukhatayeva, Aidana Mustafa, Natalya Dzissyuk, Alpamys Issanov, Bauyrzhan Bayserkin, Sten H. Vermund, Syed Ali> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Jun 29
- 3 citationsMulti-Subunit SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Design Using Evolutionarily Conserved T- and B- Cell EpitopesBurkitkan Akbay, Syed Hani Abidi, Mahmoud A. A. Ibrahim, Zhussipbek Mukhatayev, Syed Ali> ;Vaccines. 2021 Jun 26
- Join now to see all
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: